Digital labs and the response to Covid-19
12:30pm to 1:30pm, Wednesday 19th August
The Covid-19 lockdown drove an increase in the use of electronic ordering for lab tests. Alongside this, a national clinical data repository (CDR) for all Covid-19 test results was created by ESR and Sysmex as a repository for all Covid-19 test results from labs across New Zealand. This made it easier for information to be made available for the intelligence reporting that ESR provides to the National Health Coordination Centre. Hear more about digital labs and the impact of Covid-19 in this webinar.
HiNZ would like to thank Sysmex for sponsoring this webinar
How to connect to the webinar
- This webinar is free for anyone to attend.
- Register in advance to have a seamless connection on the day.
- You only have to register for the webinar showcase once and you will automatically get access to all free webinars.
- You can view each webinar live or view on-demand later.
About the Expert Panel
Webinar facilitated by Rebecca McBeth, HiNZ News Editor.
Panel participants are:
- Colin McKenzie, Sales Director, Sysmex New Zealand
- Gareth Orme, Head of Information Systems, Medlab Central Ltd
- Bev Nicolls, Clinical Director Information Systems, Nelson Marlborough DHB
- Richard Medlicott, General Practitioner, Island Bay Medical Centre
No items found.