International Key Note Speaker Professor Scott Wallace
The Medical Technology Industry is used to innovating and adapting, never more so than during the COVID 19 crisis. In this spirit MTANZ is delighted to announce that a HealthTech Conference Webcast will be held on June 25.
- Keynote Address by Professor Scott Wallace; a recognised international expert on Value Based Healthcare
- The Minister of Health, Hon Dr David Clark will open the event which is timed to start at 10am NZT to enable Australian participants to join.
- Sarah Fitt, CEO PHARMAC, Shayne Hunter, MoH, and a DHB CEO will give their perspectives on the post-Covid procurement landscape.
- A panel of these experts will then answer audience questions LIVE.
- Tony Alexander, one of NZ's foremost Economists, will conclude the day with his view on where NZ is headed in the 'new normal'.
NZHIT Members can register for the MTANZ/MTAA Member price - please click the link below for more information
No items found.