FACILITATORS: Alastair Kenworthy - Director Health Information Standards, Ministry of Health
WHEN: Tuesday 20 November, 1pm to 4pm
INCLUDES: Afternoon tea
$98 inc. gst
Join us to learn about SNOMED CT implementation across the health system. SNOMED is the transformative data standard and enabler for advanced clinical decision support, care coordination and interoperability. Hear from health providers and their industry partners, alongside the government agencies involved, about our coordinated work programme to implement SNOMED and realise the promised benefits for patients and the health system. Presentations will be followed by open discussion and a chance to air your own problems and opportunities around the use of information as we chart the future.
- Alastair Kenworthy - Ministry of Health - Introduction
- Nader Fattah - Central PHO - Migrating from Read Codes to SNOMED
- Susanne Ames - ACC - SNOMED in the injury claims process
- Lea Miharsa - Ministry of Health - How the SNOMED National Release Centre works
- Roheeni Bhana - KiyaraHealth - SNOMED for clinical notes
- John Fountain - HISO - SNOMED for clinical decision support
- Michael Hosking - Orion Health - SNOMED in clinical portal solutions
Questions about the workshop content? Please email Alastair Kenworthy.
Questions about how to register? Please email Gloria at HiNZ.
Please click here for further details.