The X networking event series will feature a different topic each time
For our inaugural event X = Democratising access to data
The event is run by HiNZ in collaboration with the Institute for Innovation + Improvement (i3) at Waitemata DHB.
- 7.00am - Breakfast and networking
- 7.45am - Welcome by Kim Mundell, CEO HiNZ & Dr Robyn Whittaker, Clinical Director Innovation i3
- 7.50am - Presentation/demo by Delwyn Amstrong, Head of Analytics i3, on Waitemata DHB Qlik project with clinical perspectives
- 8.05am - Facilitated group discussion on ‘How should we democratise access to data?’
- 9.00am – Summarise and close
- HiNZ Members - free to attend
- NZHIT Member - $29
- Non-Member - $49
Registration is essential. Limited seats and catering is available.
Please click the registration link for more details
No items found.