2019 Emerging Tech in Health - Christchurch 21-22 May 2019
Join us at the 3rd annual Emerging Tech in Health symposium in Christchurch on 21-22 May
ETIH19 is part of NZ Tech Week'19.
Attend one day or both, depending on your areas of interest:
- DAY ONE: Tuesday 21 May - "Better health care through data analytics’’
- DAY TWO: Wednesday 22 May - "Exploring the digital future of clinical practice’’
- Shayne Hunter, Deputy Director-General Data and Digital, Ministry of Health
- Dame Diane Robertson, Chair of the Data Futures Partnership and former City Missioner of the Auckland City Mission.
- Lloyd McCann, CEO Mercy Radiology & Clinics, MercyAscot
- Martin Chadwick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, Ministry of Health
- Karen Blake, Regional Manager Health Informatics, healthAlliance
Insightful and thought-provoking topics
- Why haven’t the robots replaced us yet? - Kevin Ross, General Manager, Precision Driven Health
- Technology Innovations coming to General Practice: Are we there yet? - Richard Medlicott, Medical Director, RNZCGP.
- Virtual Reality Rehabilitation Following Traumatic Brain Injury - Kristin Gozdzikowska, Laura Fergusson Trust.
- eMental Health - Anil Thapliyal, CEO, HealthTRx
- Clinical Decision Support and AI in Healthcare - Matthew Valentine, Medical Lead, Whakatane Hospital.
- How the cloud is showering the Health Care Home with brilliance - Alex Poor, Informatics Manager, Pinnacle Ventures Ltd.
- Base lining digital literacy - a whole organisation approach - Anna-Marie Scroggins, Clinical Informatics Specialist, MercyAscot.
And many more topics...
One day tickets from only $169. Two day tickets $269. Ticket price includes evening networking event on Tuesday 21 May.
The non-member standard rate is $399 for one day; $499 for two days.
HiNZ or NZHIT members
- get a $230 discount on the standard rate.
- pay only $169 for one day; $269 for two days.
Members of affiliate organisations
- get a $200 discount on the standard rate.
- pay only $199 for one day; $299 for two days.
This event is a collaboration between HiNZ & NZHIT.
- If you have questions about NZHIT membership please email Talie on email@example.com.
- If you have questions about HiNZ membership please email Gloria on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounted hotel rates
We have a special rate for bookings between 21 to 23 May 2019 at Rydges Latimer. To book this online please go to https://www.rydges.com/private-page/health-informatics-new-zealand/
If you wish to book outside of these dates please contact the hotel on 03 379 6760 or email@example.com
Applications for scholarships open to nurses, midwives and allied health professionals. Closes 31 March 2019. Find out more >>
Opportunities for sponsors
Does your company wish to promote its services at the event? There are a few opportunities available, including exclusive sponsor speaking slots. To find out more click here >>
Questions? Read the event FAQ page