Telehealth webinar on Scotland Telehealth - October 1 2020
Moderated by Dr Ruth Large, a panel of experts from Scotland will share their experiences and thoughts on how telehealth is being implemented in Scotland, and what benefits and challenges they are experiencing in primary and secondary healthcare.
Following Nessa Barry and Morag Hearty's presentations, our New Zealand panellists will lead discussion and pose questions on what New Zealand can learn from Scottish telehealth.
- Nessa Barry - Knowledge Exchange Manager, NHS National Services Scotland
- Morag Hearty - National Strategic Lead, Remote Health Pathways, TEC, Scottish Government
From New Zealand:
- Dr Steve Earnshaw - Chief Clinical Information Officer, Wairarapa DHB
- Jon Herries - Emerging Health Technology & Innovation, Data & Digital, Ministry of Health
- Alex Forsyth - Director, Allied Health Scientific and Technical, Whanganui DHB
- Dr Sam Murton - President, Royal NZ College of General Practitioners