Join us next Thursday for a unique insight from the Ministry of Health
HL7® FHIR® HPI Profiles covering recent work with simplifier FHIR registry
Thursday 21st October 12pm - 1pm via ZOOM
This session will be presented by Daniel Thomson & Pat Ryan, Solution Architects at the NZ Ministry of Health. Daniel has worked at the Ministry for several years focusing on Integration and interoperability. Most recently, he has been working on building FHIR capability within the Ministry.
Pat Ryan is the architect for the HPI FHIR APIs and other Ministry identity systems such as the NHI and National Enrolment Service.
Topics covered will include:
• An intro to the HPI and an overview of some expected use cases of the FHIR API
• An overview of the information the HPI contains – a quick tour through the logical models
• Supported API Interactions (searches, updates etc.)
• An overview of our FHIR profiling process
• A look at the architecture of the HPI
• Who to contact/how to get access
An opportunity for Q&A will also be offered towards the end of the session.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org