Thursday, 25 July 3pm–6pm, Ministry for Business, Innovation and Employment, 15 Stout Street, Wellington
Precision Driven Health and the NZ Data Science + Analytics Forum are excited to bring you an event that highlights the ways that data and analytics are transforming how we think about and manage our health.
Panel one: Data and analytics on the coal face of health
- Lance O’Sullivan, founder, Navilluso Medical Limited.
- Juliet Rumball-Smith, public health physician
- Hiria Te Rangi, kaiwhakahaere at Whare Hauora
Panel two: Improving New Zealand's wellbeing through data science
- Kevin Ross, CEO Precision Driven Health
- Sheree Gibb, senior research fellow, University of Otago, Wellington
- Kylie Reiri, CEO Nicholson Consulting Group
Panel chair: Pieta Brown, Senior Data Science Consultant, Orion Health
This event is free of charge but requires a booking
Thursday, 25 July 3pm–6pm
Ministry for Business
Innovation and Employment
15 Stout Street, Wellington
No items found.