Core Schedule Cloud-Based Software Makes Rostering for CBACs Easy
In response to the Covid-19 crisis and working closely with the Bay of Plenty DHB, Core Schedule has launched a new CBAC-specific module to roster 360+ workers staffing the region’s Community Based Assessment Centres (CBACs).
With Core Schedule, managers and administrators can:
● Make schedules easily based on credentials, requests, and availability ○ Assign teams ○ Designate “hot” and “cold” zone restrictions
● Send SMS and email notifications and shift confirmations
● Scan for safety and contract breaches
● Generate reports based on any data metric
This roster will allow workers to:
● Register with their credentials and indicate day-to-day availability
● Access their schedules from any device with an internet connection
● Push their schedules to personal calendars (iCal, Google, Outlook)
● Pick up open shifts and trade shifts online with a full audit trail of changes
Core Schedule is a cloud-based, modular suite of tools for roster planning, analysis, and management for hospitals. It was designed by Dr. Stephen C. Pool (MD FACEM) to solve the unique problems of rostering medical personnel, and now is used by hospitals, telehealth services, and clinics around the world.
For immediate response contact us
We want to give you your time back! Please reach out to see how we can help you today to manage your complex roster challenges.