Medtech news "Alert staying connected during the Covid-19 Emergency"
Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to place significant pressure on New Zealand's health resources. We know that this is a particularly challenging time so please be assured that we are doing our utmost to support you with our systems and support.
Our support team have worked through the weekend to put together training webinars to show you how to get started with video consultations, send bulk SMS messages and provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
To help you to quickly access this information we have prepared a page on the Insight Customer Portal for practices specifically related to COVID-19. This page will be continually updated with product-related information and resources from the Ministry of Health.
The page can be accessed by all users, even if you don't have an Insight Login. Click on the button below:
This page contains currently contains information on the following:
- Manage MyHealth Video Consultations – including webinars and user documentation, faq’s and the activation form for Medtech32 and Evolution
- Bulk SMS Sending Guides for Medtech32 and Evolution
- Link to Pre-Screening & Read Code Update
- Links to information for Health Professionals provided by MOH
- Links to information that Health professionals can use for patients provided by MOH
- Links to Additional Resources – WHO and MOH
- HealthLine contact details